Copper Pot Maj'k blank on Majestic Squire - Gold TN & Black TN

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

I am not sure how this is run/rules/etc, but I am showing off one of my Maj'k Blanks on a Majestic Squire - Gold TN & Black TN (both available on Exotics). I am the one that makes the Maj'K blanks if there was any question about that. This pen was not back painted. With the Maj'K blanks I suggest backpainting to avoid possibly seeing some of the tube. Sometimes I do, other times I do not.

For a couple months I have tried taking pictures of them, to not much avail. Ed Street took some that showed the color changes much better.

If you have any questions about Maj'K blanks, ask, and I will gladly give you my opinion.

Attachments

• 1378157_10151720811238736_66668942_n.jpg
    1378157_10151720811238736_66668942_n.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 235
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MichaelD

I turned one of your Maj'k Forest blanks a couple of days ago. No tube or reverse painting. No glue show through at the ends either. I think the brass enhanced the changing colors on that one but maybe that's your original casting/intent. It'll be interesting to see what the same blank looks like back painted with different colors but I only had that one blank.

Just a further comment. Pictures of the raw blank are not indicative of the real look of this blank. Need more pictures of finished blanks.

edicehouse

I turned one of your Maj'k Forest blanks a couple of days ago. No tube or reverse painting. No glue show through at the ends either. I think the brass enhanced the changing colors on that one but maybe that's your original casting/intent. It'll be interesting to see what the same blank looks like back painted with different colors but I only had that one blank.

Just a further comment. Pictures of the raw blank are not indicative of the real look of this blank. Need more pictures of finished blanks.

The need for more pictures of finished projects is why there is a contest with the blanks.

Justturnin

I think standing outside, spinning around, videoing the pen could give an idea of the effects.

do this in flip flops, on one foot, hopping up and down, on an incline, in the rain, in January. That should do it...... yea that will do indeed.

Great looking pen

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I think standing outside, spinning around, videoing the pen could give an idea of the effects.

do this in flip flops, on one foot, hopping up and down, on an incline, in the rain, in January. That should do it...... yea that will do indeed.

Great looking pen

Were you watching:eek::eek::eek:
That is EXACTLY what I did----DIDN"T work darnit!!!!

Other ideas???:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom