Cool new app

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rizaydog

I created an app and was hoping you all would take a look, try it out, and give me some feedback on it. It doesn't do a lot yet. I plan on further development. But before I invest too much time on it, I would like to hear your thoughts and input. Here is a link.

Thanks in advance...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WIDirt

I tried to load the APK for android, but get an error: Content not supported. This mobile device does not support this media.

I am running a Samsung Galaxy Note with ICS 4.0.4, rooted. Hopefully, your app isn't strictly for the previous versions up to GB 2.3 and below. If so, you're gonna miss out on a lot of devices.

rizaydog

The app doesn't really do much yet. I have some links for woodturning jigs and plans. It's a work in progress.

I don't know what it will work on. The software says it will work with android and iphones. I have a droid x and it works fine.

Leatherman, can you give me any ideas as to the improvements. It would be greatly appreciated.

rizaydog

John,
If you go to Best App Market - Free Apps for All Smart Phones - appcatch on your phones browser you can enter woodturning in the search. It will bring up 2 apps. One will be EMT woodturning. This is one I created also but I haven't really added anything to it yet. The other is Woodturning Sup. This is the one I have spent some time on and would like feedback. If you click that you will be able to download it. Alternatively, you can find it with your desktop pc by going to that site. If you have a bar-code scanner, then you can scan the bar-code with your phone and it will download the app for you.

nava1uni

I went online and checked it out. I like it, but the size of the window is too narrow to be able to see everything that is said. The pictures were clear and the type was also clear. Interesting, I would probably use it.

Top Bottom