COOL MAN!!! I got a kick out of this one!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
So the air dont work in your car, what do you do??

1__cid_6446D79615D045A69FE588400DBCBAB2_BrucePC.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
IF that was in SW Florida you would know they were living in it. Gotta love it. Gee If I wanted dual air in my van I could put the A/C in the back window and put the generator on the floor in front of it.

Fred

I certainly DO NOT want to be in back of the toilet model when it is flushed. I mean think about it ... it is already hard enough keeping Florida love bugs off the windshield much less, well, er, you know! :eek: (However, this driver does seem to be a little "behind" on his paper work!)

Can anyone determine just what book he is reading ... I'm sure it has something to do with woodworking since it is posted here?

markgum

he HAS to be reading the latest Creative Woodworks Crafts.
well,,, since Jeff posted it. :rolleyes:

I certainly DO NOT want to be in back of the toilet model when it is flushed. I mean think about it ... it is already hard enough keeping Florida love bugs off the windshield much less, well, er, you know! :eek: (However, this driver does seem to be a little "behind" on his paper work!)

Can anyone determine just what book he is reading ... I'm sure it has something to do with woodworking since it is posted here?

Fred

Jeff's profile states he is a truck driver so maybe he has this installed so he doesn't have to lose any driving time.

Now we have new reason to be leary of following too close to big rigs ... Anybody know what he is driving? :eek:

cnirenberg

Jeff,
That is fantastic. I am glad that they upgraded the model from my days at college. We simply pulled the "stop" sign off from where the floor boards used to be and had all the luxuries of home: a garbage disposal, a toilet etc. Ahhhhhhhhh where did the good ole days go?

redfishsc

So that's not a factory option then?

Give GM another year or two and they'll be putting icemakers and wine chillers in their cars thinking people would rather buy that than a reliable, long-lasting, fuel efficient car like a Toyota. They been thinking that way for decades now.

Fred

I don't think I'd want to be in that seat if someone hit me. Just think of all the porcelain slivers.:eek:

If one were to look really close to the contact made between Jeff's nether regions there appears to be some form of stripped material that I'm quite sure is a safety covering for his (possibly) tender butt!

Actually I enlarged the original picture to see just what it was he was smoking!! Ya know it could have been wacky weed, otherwise, how could Jeff come up with this 'improvement' on his vehicle. (I just have to wonder if would he have received all this ribbing if it was some scantly clad female beauty?) :rolleyes:

Top Bottom