Convert Roller Ball to Fountain - Churchill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jgrden

Probably a dumb question. I wanted to complete a Churchill Sterling Silver fountain pen. When I checked my inventory all I had were two Sterling Silver Roller Ball, which is not what I want. Can I order new replacement nibs that will REPLACE the roller ball components? Nib, feed, housing. I do not see these listed at the Arizona site where these were purchased.

Your advice is solicited.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenMan1

John:
You either have to make or buy a front section to replace the roller ball section.

I know that MRedburn makes a lot of silver pen parts. He may be willing to make you a sterling Cambridge section, if you don't have silver or the tooling to make the section.

If memory serves me correctly, the Cambridge uses a 10 x 1 thread set. If you make the section, Berea sells the nib and feed individually.

Last edited:

its_virgil

Ir I recall correctly I think the el grande front section will work on the Churchill. It will be on the Arizona Silhouette site but listed for the el grande.

Ed may have that section at Exotics.

Do a good turn daily!
Don

Probably a dumb question. I wanted to complete a Churchill Sterling Silver fountain pen. When I checked my inventory all I had were two Sterling Silver Roller Ball, which is not what I want. Can I order new replacement nibs that will REPLACE the roller ball components? Nib, feed, housing. I do not see these listed at the Arizona site where these were purchased.

Your advice is solicited.

PenMan1

Bear Tooth Woods also sell a Cambridge section, but it is black, not sterling, and the same section as the El Grande.

Last edited:

Jgrden

Hmmmmm looks like I need to order a new pen kit. Anyone want to trade two sterling roller balls for one fountain pen????

dexter0606

Pic from the Berea site

Attachments

• churchill.jpg
    churchill.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 153

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Bear Tooth Woods also sell a Cambridge section, but it is black, not sterling, and the same section as the El Grande.

As far as I know, the section is black for the Churchill as well as the Cambridge so this is the one that you want

I just checked a Sterling Silver Fountain---Jeff is absolutely correct!!! And, no Exotics does not offer this nib, but I believe Bear Tooth does (Arizona Silhouette probably does too, but for the moment, let Barry stock his inventory before asking for 'pieces"!!)

Top Bottom