Contractor's Delight

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jgrden

Jgrden

at least that is what I am calling this pen. It's the one with the miniature tools fixed to it. Torsion spring keeps the clip closed. The tin snips in the clip end can be removed and work, but won't cut something as simple as paper. The bubble holds the pen tube inside. When the bubble is removed the pen tube pops out and can be replaced. If I don't use the tool box as a toothpick holder, it will come with the pen. No glue, all steel, brass and the unknown material in the tools.
:cool: sp construction 1.jpg

sp construction 2.jpg

sp construction 3.jpg

sp construction 4.jpg

sp construction 5.jpg

Oh, and the wrench acutally opens the bubble holder. It is functional. It writes. It does not talk or walk.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

Pretty Cool John! I have a small level bubble on my casting table I was thinking of putting in a fountain pen body and wondered how it might work out. Yours is very inspiring. Love the little tools!

Jgrden

Pretty Cool John! I have a small level bubble on my casting table I was thinking of putting in a fountain pen body and wondered how it might work out. Yours is very inspiring. Love the little tools!

This is the second one with the bubble. The first one was catastrophically LOOONNNGGG. It measured 8 inches. I think we call that poor planning. This one fit because it served a purpose as well. S190 is real good at this. He is able to make it look like it belongs with the pen.

Steampunk Fountain 7 inch open 2.JPG[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• SP ROLLERBALL 1-1.JPG
    SP ROLLERBALL 1-1.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 149

Jgrden

What ever you have started smoking over there, do you mind sharing. :cool::biggrin:

Any compliment from you humbles me. I've looked at your work.

Oddly enough I drove pass a field of burning brush. The place was surrounded by red and blue flashing lights. soon after I had these epiphanies of how a pen might look. Do you think ?........

robutacion

What ever you have started smoking over there, do you mind sharing. :cool::biggrin:

Any compliment from you humbles me. I've looked at your work.

Oddly enough I drove pass a field of burning brush. The place was surrounded by red and blue flashing lights. soon after I had these epiphanies of how a pen might look. Do you think ?........

Well, and here I was thinking that I was the only crazy person in this place...!:eek:

It amazes me, what people is able to come up with when they have a great imagination and are challenged daily, in this great place of ours here on IAP, there is so much ingenuity that is hard not to be taken by the "I can..!" bug that roams inside each one of us, huh...?

Congrats...~!

Cheers
George

OZturner

John, Is there no Limit to your Imagination?

This is Obviously the Pen, that every deprived Child Yearns to Have,
As a Depression Child, I know just how being Deprived Feels.

Please tell me, Is there any truth to the Rumour Going Around, that you are selling the Rights to Victorinox, To add to their Swiss Army Knife Range?

I have sought and obtained assurance that if you continue to Take Your Medication, Regularly, as Prescribed, that you will Eventually be able to Fall Asleep, and Avoid all these Sleepless Nights.

Seriously, You have One Heck of a CREATIVE STREAK in you, and Coupled with a Sharp Sense of Humour.

Congratulations, and Please Keep Them Coming, I Love 'em.
Congratulations,
Brian.

Last edited:

magpens

John, it is always interesting, intriguing, etc., to read your threads ... tickles and inspires my cortico-neurons ... who knows what might eventually come to mind.

Reminds me somewhat of the Freestyle pen I entered in Bash2016 ...

Maybe I'll be inspired to tackle a Steampunk along the lines of yours ...

Keep up the creativity ... I love to see what you come up with next !!!

Jgrden

John, it is always interesting, intriguing, etc., to read your threads ... tickles and inspires my cortico-neurons ... who knows what might eventually come to mind.

Reminds me somewhat of the Freestyle pen I entered in Bash2016 ...

Maybe I'll be inspired to tackle a Steampunk along the lines of yours ...

Keep up the creativity ... I love to see what you come up with next !!!

Another one of those five dollar words that i had to look up. A cortical neuron is a cell in the brain's largest region, the cerebral cortex. The main functions of cortical neurons are to..........:smile-big: Now that I know what it means - thank you.

Top Bottom