Contest Warning! please read

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

Jeff You haven't given us a clue as to what supplies we will need. these super secret contest are kind of a drag. I guess we need to enlist the CIA to find out more about them. Oh Wait they can't even find one old sick wacko in the desert, never mind I'll just wait and try and get everything in the last seconds.

workinforwood

Jeff You haven't given us a clue as to what supplies we will need. these super secret contest are kind of a drag. I guess we need to enlist the CIA to find out more about them. Oh Wait they can't even find one old sick wacko in the desert, never mind I'll just wait and try and get everything in the last seconds.

sure I did Ken...you will need casings, and/or arrow shafts, or mortor shells if you are that crazy! Just as long as nothing is live! Anything else you may need you probably already have.

workinforwood

Oh yeah, it's about time to rock n roll!!! Soon as I wake up in the morning all the contest info will be uploaded in to the Activities section! Hope everyone is excited and ready to play!:RockOn:

Top Bottom