Constant Saved My Anniversary Present!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from THarvey

THarvey

Purchased the rose lazer kit from Constant (Lazerlinez). It was intended to be part of my wife's 19th anniversary present.

Somehow, I fumbled the blank (between assembling and turning) and lost a small section of the rose. Emailed pictures to Constant, seeking his advise. Well he mails me the replacement parts. Then of all things, he has the gall to refuse payment.

So, Constant is not only #1 in Lazer Inlay kits. He also provide A+ customer service, even when the customer is wrong.

Finally gave the pen to my wife, this evening (only 11 days late). :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 19th Anniversary Rose - Elegant Sierra.jpg
    19th Anniversary Rose - Elegant Sierra.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

angboy

Aw, Constant must be a marriage advocate! That was indeed very nice of him, and I'm glad it all came out OK and your anniversary was saved. Nice job on the pen.

Pioneerpens

Nice job! Happy Anniversary!(12 days late) Constant is A1 with quality and customer service! He needed to check some info and called me to make sure it was accurate. You can't beat that kind of service with a stick!

Mark

Great looking Anniversary pen. Nicely Done.

It's great to hear a plus on a local vendor. Too often they are thanked and forgotten, till we need something again..

ldb2000

That is a great looking pen Tim , I'm sure your wife will love it . Your experience is why it is best ot buy from the vendors here on the forums when you can , great customer service .

Top Bottom