Constant don't Get Mad....But.....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

reddwil

This is what you get when you take someone from South Africa to Nebraska Hunting in -20 degrees and Snow. A guy who looks like a tall Elmer Fudd with a funny Accent.

Good Times!!

Attachments

• IMG_0683.jpg
    IMG_0683.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 506
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

reddwil

I would hope he would finish the old saying "Don't get mad get even". That way when he takes you hunting in his home country he can make fun of you.

Kenny. The problem is most of the animals in his country hunt back. The heat I could handle. My fat butt running for my life He would get a kick out of

stonepecker

I really don't remember where I read this but I remember a posting about a woman that gave credit to the 25cal pistol she hed in her purse for saving her from a grizzly bear. She said it helped alot when she was running away......all she had to do was shoot her hubby in the knee.

I have the same kind of caring woman in my life.
She feeds me and keeps me fat and then tells me
"I don't have to out run the bear..... I just have to our run you!"

Kenny Durrant

Stonepecker has the right idea. All my life I've been told not to do anything outdoors by yourself. Always take a buddy hunting,camping, and swimming. Like mentioned earlier you don't have to outrun the predator just your buddy. If for some reason you don't think you can that's when a small caliber pistol comes in handy. Never use a high caliber because you don't want the friend to just drop dead other wise the motion of you running might keep the predators focus on you.

Top Bottom