CONGRATULATIONS TO ME !

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobleibo

It only took me 8 years and 5 months, but I'm finally up there with the rest of you Big Boys and Girls....this is my 1,000th post! Even though most of them came from the Superbowl Pool or the Birthday Bash contest, I finally made it (I know, I need to quit yapping so much..).

I honor of this amazing milestone, we are going to celebrate over at the http://www.penturners.org/forum/f299/ball-point-pen-contest-133488/ .
Come on over and join in with the rest of the "cool kids".

Attachments

• summer winner.jpg
    summer winner.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 74
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Congrats on the thousand:biggrin:
Just remember that quality beats quantity every time.....some members have post counts that look like international phone numbers, but most of it is just yada yada...:wink:

bobleibo

You have been rather quiet over the years... or else I'm a real blabbermouth..:rolleyes:. in just under 9 years I've got over 6,330 posts. :eek:

Every time I finally thought of something to say, you smarter people beat me to it!

Congrats on the thousand:biggrin:
Just remember that quality beats quantity every time.....some members have post counts that look like international phone numbers, but most of it is just yada yada...:wink:

That's exactly what I told the boss....!!!! We have very specific roles here - she talks, I listen. :)

Congrats....I wish I could take part in the contest.

You can! Still plenty of time left~

....and a special note for all of you folks on the other side of the globe, you are invited to enter also. In fact you are encouraged to enter. We seem to be lacking in representation from "over/under there".

SPECIAL RULE: IF YOU HAPPEN TO OWN A METAL LATHE (hmmmm...!) YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO USE ONE HAND TO TURN AND MUST DO IT WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED TO GIVE US MERE MORTALS A CHANCE!

Top Bottom