Congrats Toni Ransfield

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tjseagrove

Just got a copy of a new pen turning book by Walter Hall and in the gallery section, Toni is one of the featured pen makers.

"...she is widely recognized by pen makers as a leader in the field of polymer clay work." page 159

Good job getting listed as the "expert" !!!!

Tom

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Toni

Just got a copy of a new pen turning book by Walter Hall and in the gallery section, Toni is one of the featured pen makers.

"...she is widely recognized by pen makers as a leader in the field of polymer clay work."

Good job getting listed as the "expert" !!!!

Tom

Did not realize the book was out on the shelves for sale:eek: It is pretty exciting being in the book!!

Thank you everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

OOPS

WOO HOO, Toni! I can't wait for you to come to our town on your world tour.

Meanwhile, just post more photos of your work, to keep us going until you get here.

Congrats!

wizard

Toni, I love it when Outstanding Things Happen to a Gifted Artist and an Outstanding Person !!!! Proud of you!!! Doc:)

Last edited:

Brittleheart

Toni, I told you your work deserved to be in there!!

Just for information folks, I have had a few e-mails etc. asking whether the book published by Taunton in the US is the same as the one published by GMC in the UK.

The answer is yes, they are the same, Taunton just chose to use a different title and cover so please don't buy both.

The UK version is "Pen and Pencil Projects -A Guide for Woodturners" (ISBN 978-1-86108-836-9) available from GMC publications

The US version is Complete Guide to Turning Pens & Pencils (ISBN 978-1-60085-365-4) available from Taunton

Walter Hall

Last edited:
Top Bottom