Computer mouse

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Alejanders

Alejanders

That mouse been made just for test. Can I or not to make something big and mechanical.

It's a donor - Logitech MX 200.
s640x480

The base. Oal verneer, 4mm.
s640x480

Top part. Made from two scales of amazakoue and redwood verneer between its.
s640x480

Top part from inside. Zebrano stripes is a button springs.
Middle crossbar - wheel holder.
s640x480

And mouse after finishing and assembly.
s640x480

s640x480

s640x480

s640x480

Bottom view.
s640x480

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Awesome!!!!
Get some laser engraving and you will have something that should make you some money... I can see Steampunker's spending $100 or more for a Wood Mouse...

BSea

Ok, now that's cool. I may have to dig up an old mouse & do one of my own.

BTW, my wife thinks I'm so smart coming up with all these "Original" ideas. :wink:

Rob73

Very nice - I told my father years ago he should make specialty items like this and wood computer cases. I did little market research at the time and there was only one guy creating wood computer cases and they were a pretty penny but he had some fans.. Corporate clients it looked like mostly so you probably would have a nice little niche market to sell those too. Holz suggestion with some laser engraving me a nice 'personalize' option as well.

Looks great. Good luck with them.

Akula

used to make them (and keyboards) many years ago, at first they were great then slowly people just kept their plastic stuff

then again, I used to make a lot of custom builds on computers...got really fancy, sides cutout, plexiglass installed, led lights and fans...now people don't spend on custom stuff and just order the shelf items...I could not compete with them in costs

Your mouse looks good and you will enjoy it every time you use it.

David Keller

That's fantastic! This one goes in the inspiration file(That's the file where I put things and then pass them off as my own at a later time:biggrin:).

Top Bottom