Compliment for WoodTurningz!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

scotirish

A few months ago I complained about what shall remain as an unnamed company as to there dealings. Now, in the interest of being fair an balanced, I want to compliment WoodTurningz. As I have said before I do not make pens to sell I keep them or give them to my family. With that being said to go's to say that my orders are usually small in comparison to someone selling their craft of love. Even so WoodTurningz has given me prompt service, quality wood blanks and kits.
So, I guess they deserve, at least in my book, to be praised!
Thanks, Ryan for a great job!
Ron, a great full customer!:D:D:D

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

THarvey

Ryan and Fritz give great customer service and are always a pleasure to work with.

I had a problem with an acrylic blank on my first order from them. It was probably more my lack of experience more than the blank.

I sent Ryan an email with a description of the problem. He offered some helpful suggestions. Not only that, he replaced the blank I ruined with my next order.

They are great people to work with. Woodturningz is the first number on my pen supply list.

BTW: Fritz is a member here. Hopefully he will forward our compliments.:D

rdunn12

I started ordering from Ryan a few years back.I have never had any problems with them or the products they sell.(that was'nt caused by me)I feel like if I did have a problem they would handle it.Great people,great service.

OldWrangler

They are not only helpful and friendly but they do not hesitate to make good when something is wrong or broken. Their speed at getting orders out is great, their products are high quality and they will return phone calls or emails in a heartbeat. So how come they don't carry the Baron pens so they could get all my business.
I would buy from these guys even if their prices were higher but their prices are lower than most. They treat a $10 order the same as a $100 order. Not often you find a business this consistantlygreat.
Only problem with them is that they always have a special sale right after I have just ordered!

JohnU

Ive emailed and called orders and alway get great service. Not many places call you back if they cant get to the phone when you call.

mitchm

Being in South Africa I must order ALL supplies from the US or EU/UK as we don't have any suppliers in SA, not even for items like CA. Both Ryan and Fritz have been excellent in providing great service, advice and assisting when shipments just don't arrive!

Mike

1JaredSchmidt

I order from them quite a bit. I like everything about their service. They put in some free blanks with my last order from them. I ordered one thing from them and the shipping was about $2. You can't beat that.

Top Bottom