commercial 360 blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Do you mean this one? If so then it's not a HB 360, just a simple cut with a router

PBLAM8.jpg

Steve Busey

The one I see doesn't look like a real 360 HB to me, just a segmented blank that looks HB from 2 sides. Each color is a solid zigzag cut segment, glued to another solid zigzag cut. Nice looking blank, but not a 360HB.

PBLAM8.jpg

(Oops, Skippy beat me to it...)

Rmartin

That's the one!

May not be a true 360, but to the untrained eye, I don't think they would see a hundred dollar difference.

WoodTurningz

Not the 360 Herringbone

Hey guys - I come to the forum every couple of weeks and do a search to see what's mentioned in regard to WoodTurningz and see if a response from us is required.

I saw this post - and need to mention that before tonight I've never seen the 360 HB that you guys have been discussing on here. We asked our manufacturer to make a new, unique laminate that we could offer at a fair price. Outside of this we had no other input into this blank and certainly did not give direction to duplicate the 360 HB design. These are single cut laminations that have been done on a custom router - While it might look like the HB pattern, it's only one 2 sides and part of this disappears as the pen is turned down anyways.

Just wanted to shed some light on this.

Thanks!

...Ryan

Woodturnings now has the 360 herringbone blanks available for mass distribution.
QUOTE]

Top Bottom