Comfort Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

knottyharry

I ordered a comfort pen kit a while back, but haven't done anything with it. The other day I thought I would work on it, but there were no brass tubes in the bag. I have no idea how long the tubes are supposed to be. Can anyone tell me the length of the brass tubes in question? Are they the same length as the slimline kits? If they are I have extra tubes for those that I could use.
Thanks for any help you can give.
Harry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gary

Harry, I haven't built that pen, so I don't have an answer for you. But, you can go to their online catalog and check the part numbers.

Originally posted by knottyharry
<br />I ordered a comfort pen kit a while back, but haven't done anything with it. The other day I thought I would work on it, but there were no brass tubes in the bag. I have no idea how long the tubes are supposed to be. Can anyone tell me the length of the brass tubes in question? Are they the same length as the slimline kits? If they are I have extra tubes for those that I could use.
Thanks for any help you can give.
Harry

knottyharry

Thanks everyone.
It is a comfort pen. I went to the psi website for the assembly instructions...it just said cut the blanks 1/16 longer than the tubes. So that didn't exactly help. As for the part numbers...i'll have to do some checking on that.
It sounds like you have a pretty good handle on it Ken, and thanks again for all of your help.
Harry

woodpens

Harry,

The Comfort Pen is just like a slimline with a larger mid-section and a 1" rubber grip which many of us leave off. The standard 7mm tubes that are approximately 2" long will be fine. Length is not an issue with this kit. Some people like using the longer European or Designer lower tube for added customization, but the slimline tubes are standard for the Comfort Pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom