Columbus, OH Pen Show in November

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LarryDNJR

Anyone hear anything on this? Tidbits I've found online say there is a pen show in Columbus during November 4-7 2010. The website http://www.ohiopenshow.com/ doesn't have current year information but all other information I've seen points to there being a show. I'm not sure if it falls in the category of what most of us do. I'm thinking about checking it out possibly.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

HeartofaPen

Check out the Fall 2010 issue of Woodturning Design, just got mine in the mail this past week. There is an article on page 34 that talks about the Columbus show. It looks like there are around 160 tables of all pen related items. I now live in Houston but was born and raised in the small town of Prospect, Ohio, north of Columbus about 50 miles. I may have to visit around this time just so as I can check it out this year.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Looks like the, "Public Show" is $5.00 per day. But I don't think that includes any of the workshops or demos.

mrcook4570

I have exhibited there in the past. It is a nice show with lots to see. Unfortunately, I could not keep from spending all of my profits on new pens for my collection.

Top Bottom