collets

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jack barnes

I was looking on ebay and noticed that 800watts has metric sets of er32 for a real good price, but some on here have had problems with delivery and answering e-mail. Is there any thing to be concerned about? The waiting will not be a real problem.

Jack

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PTownSubbie

Jack,

I ordered the exact set you are talking about a week or so ago. I didn't hear anything from him but he shipped amazingly fast.

I ordered late on Friday and received my order either Monday or Tuesday. I was amazed.

I didn't hear from him at all but didn't seem to be an issue.

its_virgil

I'll echo what Lou said. I've purchased several times from him. No email answers, slow to ship but never a failure to ship. I think those who get quick shipments are not the norm but I will continue to purchase from him...he has excellent prices... I don't recall anyone not getting what they ordered as Lou mentioned.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

I was looking on ebay and noticed that 800watts has metric sets of er32 for a real good price, but some on here have had problems with delivery and answering e-mail. Is there any thing to be concerned about? The waiting will not be a real problem.

Jack

dogcatcher

I think he ships like ever few weeks. If you order the day before he ships you get quick service. If you order the day after he ships you get to wait until his next shipping date left wondering if he ever will ship.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
ordered the same set, shipped and received within 4 days. WOW!!!! NO communication at all but no worries.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Jack, both my orders from him came within a few days. I also found that if you search his ads he tends to offer the same products at different prices for some reason. When I bought my collets, the metrics were $20 cheaper than the ASE and do the same job.

Borg_B_Borg

His prices are very good, but his delivery timeliness can be spotty. His communication can be also problematic.

A couple of yrs. ago I bought an ER32 set from him, but he was out of stock after I won the bid and he delayed the shipment until he got the stock in almost a month later. I found this out only when he was ready to ship a month later. Throughout all that time I tried unsuccessfully to contact him multiple times. Finally he shipped almost a month after the auction closed. When I received the package, I left him a negative feedback and he retaliated by giving me a negative feedback.

Back then, sellers could retaliate on eBay. This policy has since been discontinued. Now, sellers can not leave negative feedback on buyers just because the buyers left a negative feedback. I don't know how exactly the mechanism works. Anyways, his prices are very good, but service sucks. Also, the quality of his collets are low. They have pretty severe runout.

Steve

Jack

zig613

Jack...

I order my set from them and they were delivered to Canada within 14 days. For international postage that is pretty good.

Wade

jack barnes

800watts

I won the bid on the 18 piece metric set of collects on tues morning for $51.00 + $12.75 shipping. They arrived today, to my surprise. I didn't expect to get them for at least a couple weeks.

Jack

Daniel

I had no problem and I actually see more comments that didn't than those that do. Just remember it is a roll of the dice though. I have never heard of anyone not getting their order either jsut some take longer than others.

Tony Pridmore

Jack,

When you get a chance to try a few can you comment on quality? Steve (Borg B Borg) mentioned severe runout on the set he received.

Thanks.
Tony

Top Bottom