Collection of Circuit Board Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Crashmph

Crashmph

Here is my latest collection of circuit board pens...

From the left Black Ti Cigar
Black Ti and Gold Wall Street II Elegant Beauty
Chrome and Satin Wall Street II Elegant Beauty
Black and Chrome Wall Street III
Black and Gold Wall Street III

Here is a link to the full size picture.

Comments Welcome!!!

38324841.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Crashmph

Thanks all... I made the Cigar kit. The Wall Street kit that it comes with is a 27/64" tube and the Cigar tub is 10mm. The Cigar tube fits perfectly inside the Wall Street kit that the circuit board kit uses. So I glued the tubes in and trimmed the circuit board to the cigar tubes in side. The only thing left was to turn it as a regular cigar. It is a little heavier than most cigar pens but the weight feels good to me. It takes three pen kits to make one of them.

I have made about eight of these kits so far. They do get a lot of interesting looks.

Crashmph

Thanks much... now if I can just figure out how to put LEDs on the circuit board. That would be awesome!

I am also working on a solution to use these kits on Sedona/Navigator kits too. As soon as I get that one figured out I will post it too.

bruce119

Nice job and he is correct the cigar tube slips inside the sierra tube so if your careful you can get creative. It's tricky because now you got double tube thickness and less wall to work with.

Looks like you pulled it off nicely.

Bruce

btboone

Those look great. I might need to check into doing that in some rings. I would need flexible circuitboards to be able to customize to any size.

Crashmph

Nice job and he is correct the cigar tube slips inside the sierra tube so if your careful you can get creative. It's tricky because now you got double tube thickness and less wall to work with.

Looks like you pulled it off nicely.

Bruce

Even with the "double wall" in the tubes, you still have more material above the circuit board than you would have with a bushing-to-bushing Wall Street II pen kit. It is really quite an easy mod to do; it is just a little expensive.

Top Bottom