Coastal Scents offers 20% 20% off Bring out your eyes with 123 shades of Mica Powder

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

Paul, there was a thread a few weeks back about just this and I consolidated the choices for myself. Here are the answers by those responding, it is kinda of long;
Mica favorites

Andy Little
Pearl white, Aztec Gold, Bright Copper, Duo Blue-Green and Silver

Jonathon Brooks
Antique Silver Black (plain blank no pearl...GREAT for mixing with other colors to make them pop!) Blackstar Blue Blue Silver Star Cellini Blue Cellini Yellow Cerulean Blue Chocolate Mousse Chrome Carmine Colorona Blue Crystal Ice (same thing as PearlX micropearl) Deep Russet All the Duochromes Except Red/Orange (its pink, trust me) Emrald Isle (nice deep green) Gold Rush Hot side Pink Majestic Green Metallic-Olivia, Red Raisin (best red!), Purple, rustic gold, Sapphire Orchid Shimmer (royal purple) Paradise Majestic Red Pearl White Pearl Fire Radiant Gold (stay away from the turqoise glitter, it's actual glitter and won't mix well and sinks to the bottom no matter what you do) Sparkle Blue Sparkle Gold Summit Turqoise

Jeff Powell
Coastal: sea green, majestic green, white, pearl black, blue, copper, fire red, lavender, gold, yellows, they have lots of cool colors I use I can't even remember them all..but what I don't like is that their pricing is inconsistant as in one jar might be $4 and another color might be 6-7.

Pearlex from Dharma trading, true blue, silver...better than the coastal silver in my opinion, green, sky blue, orange, red, copper..I like their copper the best, bronze, gold, antique gold, fastest shipping and if you do the math on price and quantity..well all pealex is the same price and the break down equals the same as the average coastal price.

Alumilite powder gold, silver, copper, bronze..they are very nice, more concentrated than any powders I've ever seen, but the colors are also darker than usual, but that can be good or bad depending on the effects you want. yes, the alumilite powder will work in PR too...but I wouldn't think their liquid colors will...but who knows, I never tried.

Alexander Pomykalski
mauve quartze
copper
winterveld--(amazing effect)
cerulean
chrome carmine
blue silver star

winterveld is a sort of orange/light brown, but reflects alot of like a misty blue (really cool!)

mauve quartze is probable my favorite one color mica because it is purple but reflects a deep blue, and not only does a single color cast look like a two color, its also gorgeous
Charles

Top Bottom