CLOSED - Group Buy on Barons, Sierras and Vistas

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jedgerton

Everyone,

I've now gotten confirmation from all but one person so I'm relieved that almost everything has arrived as expected. A couple of notes I want to share with the whole group:

1. Everyone here was very easy and reasonable to work with. All of the thanks you've offered is much appreciated but the job wasn't that hard.

2. Shipping costs were a little higher in some cases than I anticipated but overall, the difference wasn't anything to worry about. I did learn that 20 pen kits won't go into a $4.95 flat rate envelope. I also learned that you can't count on your local post office to have priority mail supplies, they want you to order them from their website. It was nothing that multiple visits couldn't take care of.

3. Arizona Silouette is one class company to deal with. Bill kept me informed, did everything he said he would do and even threw in some free DI blanks for everybody. I just wish all suppliers worked this way. I checked the order when it arrived at my address and it was spot on!

Now with one more confirmation, I'll call it done. All in all, I will do it again when time allows!

Happy turning,
John Edgerton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom