Closed ended glitter clicker

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from skiprat

Status
Not open for further replies.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I was just messing about and wondered if anyone had done a closed ended click pen. This was far too much work for a click pen but was loads of fun to try. The body plunges into the nib to activate the click mech. Lots of trial and error. I also had to make a locking mechanism to be able to change the refill. I did take loads of pics of the modifications and build if anyone wants to see them.

Merry Christmas to all at IAP:D:D

2007122321216_glitterclicker4.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
as long as I've been looking at pen forums this is a first for me. me thinks you'll need to show us all how you did this one. what kit did you use? not sure I like the glitter part. I'm more of a wood kinda of gal.

Laurie

Milpaul

I wish I could "mess around" like you [:p]. When I mess around I usually have a pen in the garbage can not the subject of a tutorial!

johnnycnc

Very unique,I have to admire the amount of
thought and effort you put in this.[8D]
I would love to see your pictures of the build.
Thanks,and Merry Christmas to you,Steven!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Great work, Steven!!!

Though I agree the pen is not worth the effort, you certainly proved it CAN be done. Thanks!![:)][:)]

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Originally posted by ed4copies
<br />...... the pen is not worth the effort....[:)][:)]

Ouch, straight to the heart. Hey Eddy, even rats have feelings. On Christmas Eve too!!!![:D]

Jeff, you can click it with one hand ( see pic in pictorial ) but you need two hands to carry it.[:D] It actually weighs less than I thought it would. Only 38.5 grams.

Thanks for comments, though I don't like it as it is either. I've got a container loads of PR coming soon from PR Princess and no doubt there will be something cool in there that will make it look much better.[:)][:)]

I am already working on Mark II now that I know it can be done.[;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom