Closed End Tuxedo Roller #2 in Black Titanium.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ruby pen turning

This is another Jr Retro like my other one that I had made. That one sold to someone in Taiwan and I liked it so much I thought I would make another one . It is similar to the other one but does not have the thicker aluminum because of so many separations. Well this one was worse in the coming apart department. I don`t know if you can see them or not, but the Maple Burl center does not line up all the way through (glue sets fast when parts are warm)
Ingredients for the pen are Black Titanium Jr Retro, Log wood,Maple Burl, home cast PR, small dia copper tubes 3 sizes with mica inside ,and thin aluminum.
Thanks for looking comments bad or good welcome.

Attachments

• IMG_5437.jpg
    IMG_5437.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_5438.jpg
    IMG_5438.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_5440.jpg
    IMG_5440.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_5439.jpg
    IMG_5439.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_5441.jpg
    IMG_5441.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 200
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dana Fish

That is amazing... I love it. What would it take to convince you to do a pictorial how to and we could add it to the library. :wink:

wiset1

Your work is always an inspiration and I've come to find myself searching out your posts to see your newest creations. The segmentation in these pens are brave and dare I say...pushing the envelope:eek: Either way, your creations are stunning and would be welcomed in any collection. The Mica in this one seems richer and fully of life and the use of the thinner aluminum accents keep a steady flow throughout the unit.

Another amazing master turn!:biggrin:

Top Bottom