Closed Acrylic pen stand Package arrived

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Daniel

I am pretty sure I have everything caught up and duplicates eliminated. there are now still 75 stands available. I e-mailed Niles to see how many over 1000 they can supply and am waiting to hear back, I still expect to place the order this evening. Niles will have to have time to recoup but I do expect to do another one of these when they can get more in. pretty impressive when we can wipe out the supplier that fast.

Daniel

I was able to get an extra 80 stands so the total is now 155 available. the order has been placed and this is every single stand they had at the time.

Daniel

Sold out as of this post. Mike, Johnnie, Carl I will get you into it.
Mike I think you have already paid but having a bit of trouble as I had two mikes contacting me at the same time.
Carl 20 is the min order but will e-mail you anyway.
Johnnie let me know how many you want, read my e-mail first. and contact me we will work something out.

Daniel

Andrew will do, And if anyone else wants to get on a list I am making one. let me know how many you want and when I know Niles has more in I will be that much more ahead of the game.
Warning though it may be a while before they get more, I think they order them the slow way from china.

Daniel

I have two people on the list for the next buy. I also have 2 stands on back order. what I was hoping to do was order stands for those on my list when the back ordered stands get in. All orders in this buy will be mailed on Monday at the latest.

Daniel

All orders are packed up and ready for the post office. I did not make it there in time yesterday so will see if my postal carrier will take this huge box today. I have two orders going to canada that I have to do the customs form at the post office on monday. otherwise expect to have your stands in 3 to 5 days.

wjskip

Daniel,
Got the pen stands today. Money well spent. I am amazed at your ability to get things into a flat rate box. If I could only store them as efficiently. Thank You for your hard work and the time that you spent putting this together.

Jarheaded

My package showed up in the snow today. I am glad it had some red and blue on it or I would have plowed it under. Everything looks great. I appreciate all that you do for all of us here. You take a lot of work upon yourself and I know that everyone is lucky to be dealing with you.
Thank you,
Johnnie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom