Clearing out pen blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jthompson1995

I haven't been around this forum in quite a while as my interests have shifted to other things. I had amassed quite a lot of pen blanks when I was turning pens that are just taking up space now.

I have at least 10 med flat rate boxes worth of misc pen blanks, many hundreds of blanks total, that I'm offering for $50 for the whole lot so I can clear them out, but local pick up only. Also included are 17 bottle stoppers with cast under clear resin in the top and one with a cast porcelain rose. I am in Parkville, MD, just north of Baltimore.

This is too much for me to split up and take photos of and ship, hence why pick up only. The blanks include all types of wood, local and exotic, short blanks, normal blanks, long blanks, cutoffs, straight, angled, cross cut, burls, you name it, it's probably in there. I know there are some rosewood, amboyna, buckeye and maple burl blanks to name a few.

Please send me a private message if you are interested and I will send contact information so we can figure out a schedule for pick up.

Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom