Clear Acrylic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Chuck Key

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck Key

The refill extends using the custom made final section. LOML has already praised me on this one so it is going in her purse. We may never see it again - Just kidding Sweetie!

Everyone else can have at it as usual.

2005929172051_clear3.jpg

Chuckie

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Chuck,
While I respect the amount of work that went into this pen, I'm not a huge fan. I just don't find the "innards" of our pens to be all that attractive. However, that's not really your fault!

The nasty part of my critique being out of the way, I'll say that I like the finial and the custom work you have done near the tip, and you've done a heck of a job polishing both the inside and the outside of the blank. I also like the way you transitioned the acrylic near the tip.

As always with my aesthetic comments, they are based on personal taste (or lack thereof), and thus should be taken in that light.

vick

I have never seen a demonstrator for a ball point pen[:D]. I like it though I can not exactly say why. As always the work is first rate and the idea is very nice. Now I have to go and steal your wife's purse[}:)]

elody21

I like it!!! But if you let you wife put it in her purse all of that work polishing will be gone!!! Keep it away for her!!!!!!!!!

Chuck Key

Originally posted by csb333
<br />It looks really good and definately different! How did you polish the inside of the tube?

Here is a link to a related discussion: http://www.penturners.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9481 Let me know if you need more information.

Chuckie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom