Classic Pen Kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

What are you thoughts on the Classic Pen Kit from PSI? I kind of like the looks of it but the price $3.95 makes me wonder about the quality. I'm at the point where all I've really turned is slimlines and would like to start branching off but really don't want to spend on arm and a leg doing it. I wouldn't be selling these, probably just using them at work.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
You are talking about the twist pen kits. I have not done any of those but have done several of the rollerball Classics where the top unscrews and post. . I have a commercial order for 12 of them right now. I really like the rollerball kits and carry one myself quite often.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Not bad

They aren't bad kits at all, you get a good looking pen at a reasonable price. They neither look nor feel cheap to me.

And their normal price was over $6.00. My guess is that PSI is probably going to close them out in favor of the rollerball & fountain pen kits.

D.Oliver

I see some quality concerns in the responses. What are some of the better quality kits that have a similiar look to the Classic?

I like them and have NO quality concerns. They are much better than the Slimlines and Olympians. Get one or two and try them yourself.:cool:

Top Bottom