Cheer Classic Nib

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

eranox

I ordered a 6mm Bock nib from Classic Nib, and to my less-than-surprise, the Post Office lost it. My local PO is very adept at misplacing parcels. The folks at CN sent me timely notifications through every step of the process, and even included a tracking number, so the fault was clearly not theirs.

I asked some questions to the vendor to help identify the packaging that the nib would have been shipped in. They were prompt, helpful, and very courteous. After making some inquiries at the Post Office, I gave up and reordered my item.

The kind folks at Classic Nib remembered my struggle, and sent my new order with a free replacement of the original: I received two nibs instead of just the one! This was very helpful, as I was preparing to order another for an identical pen that I had made.

Classic Nib didn't have to do anything. They had done everything right, and it was clear that they were not at fault for the missing parcel. It is things like this that set a company apart as the gold standard in customer service. I cannot thank the staff at CN enough! They've made a customer for life. Thank you, Classic Nib, for the great service, and thank you for supporting the IAP!

thrustmonkey

post office

I once got a birthday card 3 years late. It was sent by a woman that had been working for the post office for many years.

Years ago I got an order of slimlines from Smitty. The shipping envelope was ripped and smashed and had ink oozing from it. On one side I could see tire tracks from a fork truck, and on the other side I could see the impression of diamond plate. Somebody had run over it with a fork truck on a shipping dock ramp. I took it to the post office and showed it to the worker behind the counter and she shrugged her shoulders and said "so what"!

Boy I wanted to ..............You get the idea. Smitty resent the order no charge.
There are some great vendors here!!!!

Ross Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom