Classic Nib Wood ID Contest Day 25 Grande Finale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lyonsacc

Thanks everyone for tolerating my multi-shot-gun approach.
let's bring the internet to a grinding halt tonight by posting many lists..

Exatly how I felt last night. At one point last night I thought it was a hawthorn and then saw a list of 200 different species and just about gave up. Fortunately Bob threw us a clue . . . But that was well after midnight EST, so you guys might have a few more hours. He seems to enjoy the tease:tongue:

Again - a HUGE THANKS:bananen_smilies051: to Roy, Dee & Bob for sponsoring and running a great contest!

Dave

Tom T

First one is Purple Heart.
The last one is New Guinea rose wood. That rose wood makes beautiful pens.
Clueless on the three in the middle. And you may think I am clueless on the last one.

Tom T

Bob,
Thank you for the up date. Great contest you have been running. Tons of work for sure.
I am looking forward to that box of blanks. Not sure I am worthy to turn them. I plan to go real slow and ask some questions of the IAP.
Tom

Gofer

Any of my fellow gun nuts that DID NOT win a thermometer but would like one I have a deal for you. I will have Roy send the thermometer to an individual who is willing to 1) Make a min $10 donation to IAP 2) send 2 pens to GaryMG for the pens for servicemen and 3) send 2 pens to the Canadian Peacekeeper Pens project.

Bruce

OKLAHOMAN

No matter who is awarded the final thermometer tonight I just want to say a big THANK YOU TO ROY AND BOB:handshake:

This has been a great way to get involved in the bash and a great learning experience as well. Who could have imagined that this contest would already have 1722 views so far while all the rest total 2028 views. I hope Roy and Dee make this a yearly event and that Bob continues to torture ... I mean educate us all. :wink:

Bruce

Bruce, Dee and I would hope the powers that be will let Bob and I do this as a yearly event, we had a blast and I already have a thought for the prize. Let Mike know how much you've enjoyed this .

OKLAHOMAN

Bruce, I'll give you a $50 credit at Classics and I'll ship the thermometer to a random contestant that hasn't won one yet. Will that be OK with you?
I just saw your offer and it's a great one so thats what well do but you still have a $50 credit at Classic Nib.

Last edited:
Top Bottom