Classic Nib Wood ID Contest Day 15.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

A special THANK YOU to you all for working so hard on these species. I trust that you are learning something along the way.

HERE is a clue for Tomorrow. It is a tree which has bark and leaves!!!

Good luck for tomorrow.

Bob.

LOL, thanks Bob. Your doing a great job and its been fun. I've learned that there are far more oak species that I can ever remember. :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

THarvey

WooHoo!!! I have turned in my membership credentials for the Losers Club. I missed the big announcement because I went out to work on my pen for this weekend's competition.

I want to say THANK YOU to Bob and Classic Nib for hosting this contest. And a big THANK YOU to Jeff for hosting this family we call IAP.

OKLAHOMAN

Tim, not so fast coming off of the losers club. One of the things in the very small print of the rules was a line that the winner had to announce the temperture to the membership every hour the third day after the sun shines for two days in a row.
Your tool for doing that will be in the mail soon.

THarvey

Tim, not so fast coming off of the losers club. One of the things in the very small print of the rules was a line that the winner had to announce the temperture to the membership every hour the third day after the sun shines for two days in a row.
Your tool for doing that will be in the mail soon.

Remember, I live in Alabama. If you don't like the weather here, just wait a few minutes, it will change.

Today has be in the 60's most of the day. Tomorrow's high is 40.

Thanks for everything Roy. I have just the place in my shop for this beautiful thermometer.

THarvey

Roy is quick on the shipping. My beautiful thermometer arrived today. Thank you!!!

image.jpg

Top Bottom