Civil War pen?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JKicker

Looking for opinions on Penn State's Civil War pen. I made one today and it looks great but it is extremely top heavy in my opinion. I sell alot of bolt action pens but I'm afraid the balance of this pen will discourage people from buying it. Any one have any thoughts or experience with this pen?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PaulDoug

Personally, I doubt if they would sell well. I've made several and have given them as gift to friends that own and shoot black powder rifles. They are unique and those people liked them, but they are not a comfortable pen to write with.

ossaguy

I actually like how heavy it is....but I know the average customer would think it's too heavy.It also looks kinda odd until the booklet is understood that describes the features on it.The average bullet pen fans probably just don't get it.I think it's pretty much just for the civil war fans out there,is my guess/opinion.

I just love the way the twist action works,it's got such a precise,high quality feel to it.It's a lot of bang for the buck in pen kits,I think.

Steve

Camoboy91

I gave one as a gift for Christmas this year, and he loved it and carries it around daily. That being said I am not convinced that it would be a "hot" show item

Hexhead

I bought one but I haven't built it yet, but I know people who about they bolt action pens say it has a feeling of substance, like they're getting something for their money I guess.

Top Bottom