Circuit Board pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Cwalker935

Cwalker935

I bought one of the circuit board blanks from PSI and got 2 Gatsby Grande pens from it. Here is the first one.

image.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lucky2

Two nice looking pens, but, in pic #2 where the refill tip is only showing, kinda makes me wonder if maybe the blank was trimmed a little bit short? I prefer to see the pens with the refill fully extended, and fully retracted also.
Len

Cwalker935

Two nice looking pens, but, in pic #2 where the refill tip is only showing, kinda makes me wonder if maybe the blank was trimmed a little bit short? I prefer to see the pens with the refill fully extended, and fully retracted also.
Len

I noticed that after posting the picture, the spring was not seated properly and it was not fully retracting. I fixed it.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Interesting... Both finishes on the components work very nicely with the same background to the blank. I was favoring the first, but now can't decide - both look very complimentary.

Nice set!

Joe S.

Len
Fun fact about these kits (sierra clones): It is impossible to screw up how far the refill comes out! Granted I have not tried them all, but every one I've seen the mechanism is all one unit with the front end, independent of the brass tube.

Top Bottom