Cigar Click

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from hrigg

hrigg

Well, sorta...that's what I'm calling it, anyway. In this picture are the lower tube and nib of a Cigar pen, the tube and mechanism for the Sierra Click, a solid acrylic body, and deep within everything, the little screw attachment that is used for an Atlas nib. The refill is accessed by unscrewing the nib. The little Atlas part helps keep the pen refill aligned properly.

Thanks for looking.

Cigar_click.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hrigg

Thanks, folks...I appreciate the kind words. I'm going to experiment with barrel lengths to see about using a rollerball, or getting rid of the little steel thing for the refill, but it's comfortable to use now as it is.

gbhazel

Harry
If the parker type refill and the metal extender are the same as the sierra click you can most likely :banana:exchange it directly with this:
Please Note: Your pen kit is supplied with a Parker style refill. However, this pen
also accepts the high quality Uniball™ #65873 black or #71207 blue gel refill. This Uniball™ refill can be purchased at a local office supply store if you prefer it to the Parker style. The chrome extension is not used with the Uniball™ refill:RockOn:

hrigg

Harry
If the parker type refill and the metal extender are the same as the sierra click you can most likely :banana:exchange it directly with this:
Please Note: Your pen kit is supplied with a Parker style refill. However, this pen
also accepts the high quality Uniball™ #65873 black or #71207 blue gel refill. This Uniball™ refill can be purchased at a local office supply store if you prefer it to the Parker style. The chrome extension is not used with the Uniball™ refill:RockOn:

Yes, they are the same. It's just a problem of adjusting the two different tubes to the right length. Since they're a slip fit, I'm going to play around with different combinations of lengths and see what other kinds of refills will work.

On a side note, earlier today, I sat down and did a ballpark guesstimate of what that one pen cost me in parts. :eek: Not going to be something I can get rich off of, I don't think.

Top Bottom