churchill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Glenn McCullough

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a huge fan of the Churchill out of the package and I prefer wood but, upon request, I made this one with acrylic swirl. Didnt come out bad.

200751114416_churchill%20009.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gerryr

You may not be crazy about the kit, but you did a great job, as usual. I have some customers who won't look at anything but a Churchill. I wasn't crazy about it the first time I tried one, but it has grown one me to the point that I like it quite a bit. Is there a hint of purple in the blank or is that a lightning aberration? I like the way it looks.

Originally posted by gerryr
<br />You may not be crazy about the kit, but you did a great job, as usual. I have some customers who won't look at anything but a Churchill. I wasn't crazy about it the first time I tried one, but it has grown one me to the point that I like it quite a bit. Is there a hint of purple in the blank or is that a lightning aberration? I like the way it looks.
I was wondering who might ask that question...actually I painted the tubes green before inserting them.
I have made 20 or so Churchills but maybe 3 were not modified. I have many extra cb's and post end finials if anyone needs spare parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom