Church Pew Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rej19

rej19

The men at the church I attend are going on a mission trip to Ecuador next month. I originally had planned to go but now plans changed and I can't go. I have been on other mission trips before and really enjoyed them. Since I couldn't to I offered to make some pens for for Christmas gifts. I took orders for over 30 pens. All of the profits were donated for the mission trip. I actually turned down orders at delivery time due to time constraints. It was very successful quick fund raiser. I made the pens from the back of an old church pew that was recently removed during a remodel project at the church. The photo shows the oak pen blanks I cut from the pews along with a finished pen. This pen was not sold because I was not happy with the finished product. It was a little proud at the center band. I included a "Certificate of Authenticity" and a black velvet pen bag.

Attachments

• DSCN0289.jpg
    DSCN0289.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 312
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rej19

Randy, I still have a few. How many are you looking for? I'm not interested in selling them but I'll give you some. Just PM you address and I'll send them to you.

Top Bottom