Chrome Razor Kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Curtis

I bought 2 razor kits from woodcraft and they didn't have a refill head in the kits I paid $12.00 for each. Lets just say I will not be buying them from WC again. Now I need to go buy some refills for it just to give it away for a birthday present. Those things are not cheep.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bbuis

I like the ones from Arizona Silhouette the best. They come with the refils and although they are a little bit more they also have the Black Ti, which is my favorite and what I bought. I paid 30 dollars for everything including the shipping and bushings.

Curtis

I like the ones from Arizona Silhouette the best. They come with the refils and although they are a little bit more they also have the Black Ti, which is my favorite and what I bought. I paid 30 dollars for everything including the shipping and bushings.

WC has the same ones that's why I bought them, just didn't look to see if it had the refill, i just thought it came with it. stupid me

alphageek

Former Moderator
All three vendors have the same ones, they are all made by Berea. PSI makes a slightly different one, but WC, Arizona Silhouette and exoticblanks are all the same... Which is nice.. you can shop for whatever you want (price, service, etc)..

And it looks like each vendor picked their own way to package them (WC with no refil, AS with a refill, and exotics with the choice).

And those refills aren't cheap either. I use mach IIIs and hate when its time to buy refills... (not that I have a choice... I can't get past day 3 before the itchy gets to me, no beard for me!)

Bear Tooth woods has several finishes. satin silver... satin black chrome...chrome... gold...between $9.00 and $11.00and the expensive black titanium at $20.00. But no refills

IPD_Mrs

All three vendors have the same ones, they are all made by Berea. PSI makes a slightly different one, but WC, Arizona Silhouette and exoticblanks are all the same... Which is nice.. you can shop for whatever you want (price, service, etc)..

And it looks like each vendor picked their own way to package them (WC with no refil, AS with a refill, and exotics with the choice).

And those refills aren't cheap either. I use mach IIIs and hate when its time to buy refills... (not that I have a choice... I can't get past day 3 before the itchy gets to me, no beard for me!)

Thanks for the very nice clarification Dean :)

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager

Just to be clear, we (Exotics) are selling the Mach III as an option. I have been asked how we can sell them cheaper than Walgreens. Well, I bought 100 at Sam's. And we are selling them at about what I paid. We are NOT in the razor blade business, we try to offer convenient shopping for the "pen maker", or, in this case, Razormaker!!

Hope this makes sense!

Top Bottom