Christmas Smock Buy - Closed for orders

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

ericw95

12/15 - All smocks are in the mail and should arrive this week.

12/6 - Arrived home from Phoenix to lots of snow and a box of smocks. We will be personalizing them and getting them out as soon as possible.

11/10 - All payments received and just waiting on delivery from supplier. As soon as I receive the smocks I will post here and set expectations for delivery to you.

This is now closed for taking orders.

IT'S BACK!!!

Turning smock is made of breathable nylon with black mesh under the arms for improved ventilation. Smock is short sleeved but on me it is more like 3/4. The front has a full length zipper for added convenience. Never lose those small items in the chips again! Keep them out of the way but at your fingertips in the two open hip pockets in the rear. The breast pocket with flap incorporates a pencil/pen hole. IAP logo on dusty blue for short sleeves and tan for long sleeves. Sizes S, M, L, XL, and XXL $35 ss/$50 ls. 3XL/4XL is $38/$54. Larger sizes available for an additional cost.

Your name can be added for $5 to any smock for a single line.

Price includes US shipping. Shipping outside the US will be an additional $6.

Any remaining money collected will be donated back to IAP.

If interested, please email me your size and mailing address.

NOTE: All Smocks are designed large to fit over existing clothing. For example if you order a "Large" sized smock, it is actually "XL" in size so it will fit you comfortably. (same one offered by AAW)

The normal size conversions are as follows small is 34-36, med is 38-40, large is 42-44, ex-large is 46-48 and 2xl is 50-52.

Based on size conversions, neck size should be as follows 15-15.5 small, 16-16.5 med, large 17-17.5, xl 18-18.5, xxl 19-19.5
tn_LogoSmock.jpg

NOTE: Smock will be Dusty Blue for short sleeve and Tan for long sleeve not the same blue as pictured. Picture of tan smock can be seen in Feb Smock buy thread.

Thanks
Eric

NOTE:
Group buy will be open until October 14th. Delivery should occur early December.

Dave_M

Exactly what I was thinking 007. Long or short... Hmmmm. Can we see a pic of someone wearing the smock? Any volunteers?

drayman

hi eric, many thanks for doing this again as i just missed the last one. how much will shipping be to the uk please. regrds colin

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
Apparently typed the address in wrong - email was bounced back...I'll try again!

Actually - I'm going to hold off on the email until tomorrow...I keep waffling back and forth between long sleeved and short - really can't decide. I'll send you an email tomorrow with my final decision! :D

TheHeretic

I will take the long sleeve shirt. I would like: Dino as the personalization.

send and pm with info for payment.

Dean

bruce119

Eric just woundering when is ETA for the smocks

Anouther thing I noticed you haven't marked me paid. I paiad on 10-17 paypal. I will PM you with a copy of the invoice.
Thanks

hdtran

Got an automated e-mail that a shipper label has been created for me, so I'm very excited!

I'll borrow my spouse's digital camera (she broke mine by dunking water on it [:0] ) and take some pics when it arrives.

I'm very much looking forward to it!!!

melogic

Eric,
I got my smocks yesterday, but I just got back from Pittsburgh to find them. My wife used hers in the shop today and she says she doesn't know how she ever worked without it. They look and feel wonderful! Thanks for doing this!
Have a wonderful holiday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom