Christmas Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from robersonjr

robersonjr

Finally finished the kids Christmas Pens...now I have a ton of plastic shavings to clean up. I could just let Pippi (little dog) drag it in the house like she normally does, that way momma could clean it. I know I know, but my couch really isn't uncomfortable for a couple nights. Any way, please excuse the camera...well at the guy using the camera, not my fortay. Robbie

Attachments

• Christmas Pens 001.jpg
    Christmas Pens 001.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 425
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

larryc

Finally finished the kids Christmas Pens...now I have a ton of plastic shavings to clean up. I could just let Pippi (little dog) drag it in the house like she normally does, that way momma could clean it. I know I know, but my couch really isn't uncomfortable for a couple nights. Any way, please excuse the camera...well at the guy using the camera, not my fortay. Robbie

Eleven kids? Doesn't look like you've spent much time sleeping on the sofa.

Beautiful pens by the way.

76winger

That's a great looking bunch of pens Robbie, you should be proud of some great work! The Apollo Infinity models in the middle are a personal favorite of mine because they fit my hands so well. But I honestly don't see a bad one in the bunch, you did good!

robersonjr

Thanks for the nice comments all. Larry, that's only 11 kids, we finally figured out what was causing it, now have a TV in the BR. must have worked, no more kids. Actually only 5 kids, 15 grandkids and so far no great grandkids. I'm sure it won't be long and they will be arriving as we do have grandkids that are married. Thanks again. Robbie

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Whooooooo

Thanks for the nice comments all. Larry, that's only 11 kids, we finally figured out what was causing it, now have a TV in the BR. must have worked, no more kids. Actually only 5 kids, 15 grandkids and so far no great grandkids. I'm sure it won't be long and they will be arriving as we do have grandkids that are married. Thanks again. Robbie
I thought for a minute that you were making me look like a piker with 6. I only have 7 grandkids though and at their ages it'll probably be awhile before I even get to think about greats. Nice pens though. I am doing state quarter (Tru Quarter blanks from Seamus) from the state they were born in for my kids this year. Might do the in-laws and outlaws next year.

robersonjr

Thanks David. Smitty, I have seen some of your work, I could only hope to be as good as you at making pens, I just need more.......much more practice. Thanks. Robbie

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Mostly others

The nicest pens I have were all made by other member's here. My collection has only one or two pens that I made myself and one of them someone else turned the blank.

JF36

Very nice group of pens. I bet they will be enjoyed for many years. I am just curious what is the blank on the last pen on the right.

robersonjr

John, it was in one of the 16 blank kits I got from PSI, I belive the color is copper swirl. It sure came out beautiful, the pictur does not do it justice, the way it relects light is awesome. Hope this helps.

JF36

John, it was in one of the 16 blank kits I got from PSI, I belive the color is copper swirl. It sure came out beautiful, the pictur does not do it justice, the way it relects light is awesome. Hope this helps.

Thank you I really like the look of that blank. You did an amazing job on that pen.

robersonjr

Sorry Smitty, I thought all those pens on your site were turned by you, all are extreemly beautiful and I hope someday to be that good.

Top Bottom