Christmas pen clips?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mranum

Does anyone sell pen clips that have Christmas Trees on them? As the manager of a Christmas Tree farm I was wondering about making some themed slimlines to give away to some of our wholesale accounts.

I've seen some with Santa, snowmen, candy canes but never any trees.

I thought it would be unique if they were turned from either Pine or Fir, combined with a tree clip and our farm name on them.

Any ideas?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
We had Christmas trees last year. We still have some Santas, I think.

When WoodCraft stopped handling these, there was a sale. I bought all I could find (a decade or so ago).

Last year we sold under 100 total. Hard to justify getting more.

mranum

I sent an email or pm, don't remember which about these a week or so ago. If you could let me know too if you have some more, with trees that is, I would appreciate it.

Matt

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Matt, we are "tree-less",
If there is interest in these types of clips, we would consider having them made. But, not time to do it this year---feel free to PM me, we will be looking for new ideas NEXT YEAR, TOO!!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I just made the site accurate a couple hours ago, so whatever you purchased should come through and automatically adjust inventory---

That's the THEORY!!

Thanks for the order!!

hcpens

Ed,

I would commit to at least a hundred, these would be great for the troop pens I do. I'll do a standing order if I can, and prepay if need be.

Thanks

Top Bottom