Chefwarekits-Best Sellers / Brass or Aluminum Pen Segmenting Sheets now in Stock!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

clapiana

Hey Turners,
As you know ChefwareKits.com is your #1 source for getting at unique chefware kits and turning items. Below you will find a list of our best sellers & new stainless items which we are now offering. We are now stocking brass and aluminum pen segmenting sheets!!! and soon stainless steel segmenting sheets. (read more details below)
Blessings!
Craig

Note - You will need to register as an IAP member to see these prices on our site. Click here to register

You can easily view a product page on our site by clicking on any product title below.

Best Sellers

Bottle cap opener $3ea, Chrome Ice cream scoop $4ea, Pie Server $5ea
best-bottle.JPG

Cheese Grater $6ea, Ice Cream Spade $8ea, Fish Filet Spatula $6ea,
best-cheese.JPG

Resin Wash (4oz) $3ea, Brazilian Rosewood Blanks $2ea, Feather Helper $5ea
best-feather.jpg

On Sale!!! - These are the best in quality!
Wedding Cake Set $30ea, Garlic Press $12ea, Heavy Duty Pizza Cutter $12ea
best-quality.jpg

New Items

Stainless Steel Peeler - $4ea - Heavy duty high quality piece. throw out that flimsy piece you got from a department store.
peeler stainless front-350x350.JPG
These arrived just in time for apple picking season. Give your mom one of these in trade for a slice of apple pie ;) make her also a pie server and you can then ask for the whole pie ;)

Economy Stainless Pizza Cutter - $4ea - Affordable pizza cutter which is easy to make!
pizza cutter stainless xl-350x350.JPG

Stainless Pot Strainer - $10ea - Very nice heavy duty stainless Steel chefware piece
strainer stainless-350x350.JPG

Economy Stainless Knife Carving Set - $8ea - Just in time for Thanksgiving!
carving-set-350x350.JPG

All items above can be ordered directly from chefwareKits.com

Brass or Aluminum Segmenting Sheet (4"x6")
There appears to be a need for these which i am going to now stock. Each sheet is 4"x6" and comes in brass (.005) or aluminum (.01) Either piece allows you to add a nice flair to your pen making them unique. Here is a library PDF that explains the process.

Cost is $1 per sheet + shipping ($2 to ship 5 sheets)

Please order these segmenting sheets below by posting the qty and type you would like (they are not on my site). I will send you a PM with the cost and paypal details.

brass alum 4 by 6 section.jpg

Coming next week: Stainless Steel Segmenting Sheet (4"x6")
I will be getting in stainless steel segmenting sheets next week (4"x6"x .005"). If interested let me know.
Cost will be $3 per sheet + shipping ($2 to ship 5 sheets)

Attachments

• spacer.JPG
    spacer.JPG
    747 bytes · Views: 317
Last edited:
Top Bottom