Cheer Cheers for Penn State and Tony

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren White

First off; my mistake. I misread the instructions on a pen kit I was putting together and as a result, I messed up the "mechanism" in the kit.

I called Penn State, confessed my error, and the lady said she would send another out at no charge. I thanked her and in just a couple of days a package arrived. Oops, it was the wrong mechanism. I called Penn State and talked to Tony. He said it was a mistake and he would take care of it. I called back and said "never mind, I mislaid the rest of the kit!" Well, I found it a couple of days later - right where it should have been. I called Tony and told him I would be delighted to pay for the part and shipping, but he said I didn't need to. (I think he took pity on someone who loses things.....)

Package arrived today and is just what I needed. Great customer service and Tony was most helpful.

Thank you!

endacoz

My only complaint with psi is that their shipping usually gets delayed and is never consistent. A few times I was shocked at how fast my order came, other times it took more than 9 days.

The times I have called in for customer support I was always happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom