Cheer Cheer for TurnTex

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justturnin

Set the stage....

A few days ago someone reached out to me in a bind and needed a "few" blanks stabilized to complete an order. No problem I said I have the juice, I will get it done for you. Well the box arrived and his "few" blanks was a LFRB full of blanks. Ohh no, I don't have enough juice, not even close. Now what?

Enter Curtis. I placed my order for the juice and I know Curtis asks for a day or two of lead time to get his orders shipped and I am totally fine with that but today I am hurtin' for it. Well I placed my order yesterday at about noon and I placed a note on the order that let Curtis know I was in a bind, I could have called him or sent a text but I didn't, just a simple note. Well w/in 3 hours my order was marked as shipped. Great, I will have it best case Wednesday or Thursday. I can work with that. Well not so, not only did Curtis get it boxed up and a label printed but he also got it in the hands of UPS yesterday. So less than 21 hours after ordering, I have resin in my hands and am no longer in a bind.

Thank you Curtis for getting my order out and into the hands of the shipper so quick. I know you have large orders coming in that need to be filled and you dropped what you were doing to save my hide. The blanks are in the resin now and will ship out today thanks to you.

Last edited:

mdromey

I have placed a order for a chamber from him. I can't wait for it to arrive. He spent lots of time with me on the phone answering questions. Haven't heard of anything but good about Curtis as well as his products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom