Check this out!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Toni

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
You are one amazing lady with oodles of talent. The book is a nice summary of your pens. One of these days I may get around to one. While these books are great, I wish there was someway to eliminate the centerline of the book. When there is one pen covering 2 pages, it seems to distract from the view.

thewishman

Totally awesome! The Springtime Hummingbird pen is one of my favorites of all of your work - that is truly special. It is fun to see so many of your pens together in one place.

Fireengines

I think I can correct the brake up between pages.

Yes, Toni is a grat lady and was fun to work with. My wife love her pens so much I bought one for her.

Last edited:

PedroDelgado

Awesome! Nice work to both of you.
I did not see the break up until it was mentioned. I think it has to do with the scan rate (aka refresh rate) of the monitors. Perhaps by slowing the page flip just a bit will do it. But honestly, I think it looks awesome as it is.

Cheers

PD

Toni,
What a great vehicle to present your pens. Before I saw Bruce's reply, I thought if there was a way to place a pen per page it would be perfect. Your pens are too stunning to have a page separation split them.

ZanderPommo

Hey Toni. out of curiosity do you sell the metallic dragon scale blanks? I think a blue/green would look Fantastic! I have always admired the attention to detail in your pens (even if a blank was a bit feminine for my taste ;) )
but I truly believe the dragon blanks are unbelievable. I also sort of have an obsession with dragons...:redface:

Toni

Hey Toni. out of curiosity do you sell the metallic dragon scale blanks? I think a blue/green would look Fantastic! I have always admired the attention to detail in your pens (even if a blank was a bit feminine for my taste ;) )
but I truly believe the dragon blanks are unbelievable. I also sort of have an obsession with dragons...:redface:

I dont sell any Dragon Scale Blanks. They are very difficult to make and finish as well. So Sorry.....

Thank you so much for the complements I love making them. Dragons are awesome!!!

ZanderPommo

I definatly understand, they don't look easy! Thanks anyway Toni and keep it up!

I dont sell any Dragon Scale Blanks. They are very difficult to make and finish as well. So Sorry.....

Thank you so much for the complements I love making them. Dragons are awesome!!!

Fireengines

After doing Toni's book, my wife bought the Pink Rose with White Doves Millefiori Pen. She is IMPRESSED!

2241800_290.jpg

Jim Burr

Banned
After doing Toni's book, my wife bought the Pink Rose with White Doves Millefiori Pen. She is IMPRESSED!

2241800_290.jpg

Being the owner of several Toni blanks...I can only say that she need to catch up! I'm dying for a black and gray! I can't imagine the work that goes into these, and I don't want to!

Top Bottom