Charles Bryson passed away.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skye

I didn't see anyone post about this, but I hadn't heard from him in a month or so on Facebook, then I read all the condolence posts on the 26th, so I'm guessing that was the day. He'd been dealing with cancer for some time.

I never talked to him as much as I'd meant to. When I started turning a while back he was selling Crown tools and he just sent me two tools without telling me, never wanted anything in return. The 'from' address was from something to the effect of "The Foundation for Tiny Penis Syndrome", cool guy. He will be missed.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

redfishsc

I didn't know Charles but I am always saddened when I hear of a fellow woodworker passing away. Especially someone with a sense of humor like that.

A friend of mine, an 88 year old lady, had her son-in-law (who is of the same humor breed as Charles) did a BUNCH of house repairs for her, and she wrote him a $400 check to cover materials and some spending money. When he cashed the check (and she got it back in the mail from the bank) he had written on the check "for: sexual favors".

cozee

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Charles was a really good guy. I "talked" with him via PM both here and at The Pen Shop numerous times. He lived in Abilene, I believe. He was hoping to come down for a visit some time but he never made it. I am really sorry to hear of his passing.

Thanks Greg for the Obit link... I only knew Charles from seeing him on the site... it's a shame to lose friends at such a young age... makes me appreciate my own health and to be aware of the mortality of us all...

Skye, thanks for letting us know.

Top Bottom