Change of heart

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WriteON

Had a monster gecko in the shop. They are harmless but startling when they run out run from under something. It was resting on the dust collector bag. Gave it a light blast with the bug -a -salt gun… from a distance.. did not want to inflict bodily harm. It ran. I set a few baited glue traps and got it last night. The glue traps make fly paper seem like no stick scotch tape. I gave thought to simply tossing it in the trash while still alive. My conscious would not let me. I saturated the trap with olive oil. Took it out side and eventually it worked itself free. If it comes back I'll make sure it never does a car insurance commercial again. Not sure why I spared it. It owes me.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hippie3180

We get them in the garage and occasionally in the house. They do tend to startle you when you see them scurry around from the corner of your eye, but they eat insects. I'd rather have them than insects. We leave them be.

WriteON

We get them in the garage and occasionally in the house. They do tend to startle you when you see them scurry around from the corner of your eye, but they eat insects. I'd rather have them than insects. We leave them be.
There's more bugs outside than inside .... Can't figure them out. Dummies.

Woodchipper

Hmm. Interesting. Parents had a small lizard, maybe a gecko that lived in the flowers in the corner of their pool area. It would come out and lap up the drops of water left by splashing.

WriteON

Sometimes the hunter gets captured by the prey.....

Attachments

• IMG_2152 (1).jpeg
    IMG_2152 (1).jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 33
Top Bottom