change baron fr fountain to regular pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

almer

can i buy parts somewhere to chang fr fountain to regular,both titanium and sterling silver,i also could not find a link ive been using for ink,can someone point me in right direction thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
You can't buy just the section to change from a fountain to a roller ball. What most of us do is to keep additional kits on hand and swap the section as needed. As for ink, you can find it here.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
What Lou said and don't forget that if the spring was removed from the FP finial, then you will need that too. :wink:

monophoto

There is nothing irregular about a fountain pen.

What you meant to say is that you want to change a fountain pen into a ballpoint or roller ball.

almer

You can't buy just the section to change from a fountain to a roller ball. What most of us do is to keep additional kits on hand and swap the section as needed. As for ink, you can find it here.
i looked at site,good prices but the shipping to canada seems high,maybe im wrong,does any one have a good source for ink in canada

almer

i looked at site,good prices but the shipping to canada seems high,maybe im wrong,does any one have a good source for ink in canada
im brain dead,just ordered a bunch,shipping turned out to be a dollar and cdn dollar is almost at par so great deal and prices

Top Bottom