CBG's

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PaulDoug

PaulDoug

I took a break from pen making for a while and got into Cigar Box Guitars and ukuleles. Here is a few I made. A person can really get hooked on this even those of us that can't play music. Great fun.

Attachments

• sKokoleppi Ukulele and little brother.jpg
    sKokoleppi Ukulele and little brother.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_0707s.jpg
    IMG_0707s.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 440
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mtgrizzly52

Oh now that looks like fun. I've been thinking about ordering one of the guitar kits from Grizzly, but I think these would be much more enjoyable to make. Is this something you designed yourself, or did you get plans from somewhere?

Rick (mtgrizzly52)

PaulDoug

Oh now that looks like fun. I've been thinking about ordering one of the guitar kits from Grizzly, but I think these would be much more enjoyable to make. Is this something you designed yourself, or did you get plans from somewhere?

Rick (mtgrizzly52)

To get all the info needed and thousdands of pictures search Cigar Box Nation. It's as hard to keep up with as IAP!

I found these have even a bigger "WOW!" factor than pens.

Those are pretty cool... up here the big thing is dulcimers... I was at a show in Oak Ridge last fall and a guy there had a dulcimer booth... some really nice ones, but the things he was selling the most of were tin can - beer cans and spam cans - dulcimers... they all had single strings and sounded pretty funky... he was selling them pretty regularly though.... biggest problem was, he was only about 20 feet away, he played the WHOLE afternoon and he only knew about 3 or 4 tunes to play...

On my market square show during the summer, we have a booth that was set up near me that was selling indian jewelry and knit hats... the guy selling the jewelry purported to be a Souix/Winnebago indian... he sat with his guitar and strummed it ALL DAY LONG and I don't think he knows more than 8 chords......

Last edited:
Top Bottom