Casting Supplies

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JABBA

I am hoping to begin casting very shortly and wondered if anyone could recommend some good suppliers in the UK. I've seen various adverts on the web, but thought I would ask here first. Thanks JABBA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ericofpendom

Hi Jabba, like Skiprat I have just started using ABL Stevens and I find their stuff to be very good and a reasonable price. See my post from today "My first batch of castings". I hope you are ready to spend loads of money and time getting off the ground with casting, it's a drug!! patience is a big factor as well. It kills me to have to wait to get them out of the molds to see what the colours have come out like. Good luck.

Eric..

JABBA

Hi Jabba, like Skiprat I have just started using ABL Stevens and I find their stuff to be very good and a reasonable price. See my post from today "My first batch of castings". I hope you are ready to spend loads of money and time getting off the ground with casting, it's a drug!! patience is a big factor as well. It kills me to have to wait to get them out of the molds to see what the colours have come out like. Good luck.

Eric..

Eric

Having now started (and yes I'm buying from ABL Stevens), I see what you mean about our being addictive. I've got loads of blanks now just waiting too be turned.

Top Bottom