Castaway V-Calling All Casters

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

healeydays

Works for me. Map just looking like it might just tilt over with all the traffic in the east...

Attachments

• map.jpg
    map.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 110

theidlemind

Box was here when I got home, SWMBO just sighed when she saw yet another box was here. Gotta go to the gym for a bit but when I get back I will refill the box and post pictures and a tracking number.
Box will head out tomorrow.

BTW, Nice stuff inside.

theidlemind

Okay, here's what I took out.......
image-1554786862.jpg

Here's what I TRIED to put back in (they didn't all fit)
image-260368071.jpg
The gator jaw, some carbon fiber, and the Steampunk/Space Junk made it in and there might even be a buffalo nickel in there.......

And speaking of Steampunk/Space Junk, here is a pen I turned tonight out of a similar blank that is in the box.
image-2801310859.jpg
image-2381037938.jpg

And lastly, the tracking number......

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action?tLabels=9405503699300389995149

Buzzzz4

Holy Moly that box is looking amazing. I think it needs to be rerouted for my personal inspection. And it took over 24 hours to get a taker last time. Let's see if we can get a quicker response.

JohnU
Healeydays
truckfxr

First to respond gets it after Vanngo5d

Buzzzz4

Sorry John, your name goes back in the hat. It's going to Healeydays. Then I pick out three new names. It will get to you eventually, I promise.

healeydays

Unfortunately, you're about a month late to get into this round. This was started March 10th and is closed. They will do another one at some point though...

Last edited:

vanngo5d

Received box of goodies today, so many choices but was able to pick a few.

Here is as opened,

PIC 1.jpg

This is what i took,

PIC 2.jpg

And here is what i added. 1 - JR. GENT II CIGAR BAND, 1 -WALL ST. CIGAR BAND, 1 WALL ST. US FLAG, AND 1 PR BLANK (MIRAGE SAPPHIRE AND WHITE)

PIC 3.jpg

Glad to be a part of this :) Enjoy

Don Vann
vanngo5d

Buzzzz4

It is looking amazing and I really just want to call it back to me, but I've pulled out 4 names this time to see if we can get a quick taker.

Sumterdad
JohnU
Woodwzrd
Harley2001

Last edited:

MarkD

I think that once the box reaches the last person on the list we should reverse the process and go back through the list!

woodwzrd

I think that once the box reaches the last person on the list we should reverse the process and go back through the list!

That right there is a brilliant idea :good: Oh maybe not unless someone gets another one going to let some new people in on the anticipated fun. I don't know how I missed this round. I have been waiting for weeks for my name to come up a and it finally did literally minutes after I checked the thread and logged off.:mad:

healeydays

Pretty impressive with this draw group, 3 out of the 4 answered within a couple hours...

Last edited:

vanngo5d

The package is in the mail and will be missed. Enjoy, can't wait till the next one.

9505 5108 1302 3107 3440 92

Don Vann

Top Bottom