Casing Challenge entry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
As I was turning this project, it occured to me that, there are a group of people responsible for the making of this pen. Fred Brunings(BigShed) for the .308 casing kit, Mike and, Linda at IPD for the Lucite blank, Mike Roux(Bluwolf) for the ideas and knowledge to take on turning on a metal lathe and, a good friend who supplied the aluminum stock. Sorry, that person has to remain annonimous, cuz I promised :wink: Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_0890.JPG
    IMG_0890.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_0888.JPG
    IMG_0888.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_0889.JPG
    IMG_0889.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 141
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

el_d

Nice Chuck.... Like the design elements involved.

I really like that sapphire lucite. Just made a long click out of it.

D.Oliver

As I was turning this project, it occured to me that, there are a group of people responsible for the making of this pen. Fred Brunings(BigShed) for the .308 casing kit, Mike and, Linda at IPD for the Lucite blank, Mike Roux(Bluwolf) for the ideas and knowledge to take on turning on a metal lathe and, a good friend who supplied the aluminum stock.

You seem to have forgot the guy behind the lathe. I'd say he had a pretty big part in all this.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
That is looking good to me for sure. Nicely executed. I think all parties involved did great.
Thanks Todd!

Nice Chuck.... Like the design elements involved.

I really like that sapphire lucite. Just made a long click out of it.
Thanks Lupe! Yes the Sapphire is my favorite.

As I was turning this project, it occured to me that, there are a group of people responsible for the making of this pen. Fred Brunings(BigShed) for the .308 casing kit, Mike and, Linda at IPD for the Lucite blank, Mike Roux(Bluwolf) for the ideas and knowledge to take on turning on a metal lathe and, a good friend who supplied the aluminum stock.

You seem to have forgot the guy behind the lathe. I'd say he had a pretty big part in all this.
Thanks Derek, guess I could have mentioned him.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom