Cartridge Pens with Various Clips

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from W.Y.

W.Y.

I view this site almost daily and love to see all your work. The only reason I seldom respond to new topics is that I am just so busy most of the time with my own site and trying to keep up with replenishing my craft sale stock.

I sold out of this style of cartridge pens at last weeks craft sale. I also sold all my back to back cartridge pens and got orders for more. Here I am at the first stage of replenishing my stock for the next sale.
These are all .308 cartridges with deer antler tops. I put a different clip on each one . Top one is the moose head clip followed by gold and then chrome Winchester clips and then one of the older style rifle clips that are way too thin and weak at the top end for my liking but I still have some to use up before discontinuing them .
At fist I thought the stronger Winchester clip would not go well because it is offset to the barrel at the bottom end but so far I have had no complaints and it has been very well accepted.

I have attended a lot more sales so far this year than last year and my average take home is way above my last year's average so I will need to raise my average if this keeps up.

It is nice to have successful sales due mostly to the very wide variety of turnings I do but it does have it's down side. This started out as a hobby and it is becoming a "job" . I didn't plan it that way. I had a job for many, many moons and didn't want another one. I am "supposed " to be retired .

371607867.jpg

Top Bottom