Carrying cases that hold five pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

les-smith

I need a carrying case that would carry about 5 pens. I'm going to give these to family and friends that have shown an interest in helping me sell pens. I thought they could use it kind of like a salesman sample kit. I would have five popular pens in them that they could show. I can't seem to find anything that size though. Any help would be appreciated.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Malainse

Martin (woodbin)has a nice 12 pen case that would work.... I have not noticed him around here in a while ??

http://www.simcom.on.ca/woodbin/Leatherpencases.htm

wood-of-1kind

Originally posted by les-smith
<br />I need a carrying case that would carry about 5 pens. Any help would be appreciated.

Les, I may have the perfect (5) pc. pen case for you. Made entirely out of wood including a solid maple pen tray. In the vertical position, it's camoflauged as a book. Horizontally the drawer slides open and reveals your fab 5.
-Peter-[:)]

2007102323345_bookie.jpg
<br />

Woodlvr

I have a nice leather case made for carrying 5 pens. It has the zipper that goes all around it.If you are interested in this pm me and we can work out a price.

Mike

les-smith

Originally posted by wood-of-1kind
<br />
Les, I may have the perfect (5) pc. pen case for you. Made entirely out of wood including a solid maple pen tray. In the vertical position, it's camoflauged as a book. Horizontally the drawer slides open and reveals your fab 5.
-Peter-[:)]

Hey Peter, Your cases really look nice, but I think I'm looking more for something that is leather or leatherette. Thanks though.

Originally posted by Malainse
<br />Martin (woodbin)has a nice 12 pen case that would work.... I have not noticed him around here in a while ??

http://www.simcom.on.ca/woodbin/Leatherpencases.htm

Mitch, thanks for the website. I like what woodbin has for sale. Storage for 12 pens is more than I wanted, but maybe I could use the other half for business cards or the such. Also, the prices are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom